STRIPE HAND KNOTTED RUG
Regular price $132.00
- FEATURES & BENEFITS: Durable construction; plush, high profile; eye-catching, unusual weave. Because the weave lies in a single direction and is not apt to pull, hand-knotted rugs can appear lighter from one angle than the other - an optical illusion that is part of their appeal.
- WHERE TO USE: Area rugs that are perfect for "center stage" rooms like the living room, dining room, or master bedroom.
- It is common for wool rugs to shed, as they are created from natural fibers that form long strands of material that are then hand-knotted to create delightfully soft and durable area rugs.
- Due to the sheared pile, loose fibers will eventually work their way to the surface. If your wool area rug starts shedding, this is normal. Just trim any tufts of wool that appear with a sharp pair of scissors; do not pull the fibers.
- 80% Wool/12% jute/5% Cotton/3% Others
- Professionally clean only.
- Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color.
- Made in India. Crafted by artisans committed to fair-labor practices.
- 1-2 week lead time