Ambit Design: Powder Room
- Dedicated project folder communication
- Selection of finish materials
- Color palette and paint selection
- A functional bathroom floor plan
- Drawings and elevations
- Help with accessories
- Thoughtful storage solutions
- Line item budget breakdown
- One stop shopping list based off your goal budget
- Communication with contractors as needed
- A second phone or video consult to review Design Plan concepts and proposed budget before moving to procurement phase
- Personal design assistant to answer any questions you might have throughout the project
- Materials maintenance folder
- Final punch list review before we close out your project
WHAT TO EXPECT
First we'll request room measurements, photos of your space, and a design survey. Then we'll schedule an introductory phone or video meeting to review your project goals and chat about the design process.
WHAT YOU'LL EXPERIENCE
A collaborative and informative process with a personalized service focused on your particular personality, architecture, room use, family dynamics, design goals, and overall lifestyle. We source from 100s of vendors including to-the-trade, vintage, local to your area, and even big box stores.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE
Typically, design plans are delivered 3-4 weeks after our initial phone / video conversation and we've received all measurements, survey answers, and any additional information we've requested. If there is a waitlist, we will let you know immediately (usually an additional 1-2 weeks).
Still have questions? We're happy to help. Send them to email@example.com