Ambit Design: Office
- Dedicated project folder communication
- Multiple item suggestions including furniture, lighting, art and decor
- Limited selection of finish materials
- Color palette and paint selection
- A functional furniture floor plan
- Art installation elevations
- Fabric and finish swatches
- Tips on how to repurpose existing pieces
- Room styling concepts so your space feels layered and inviting
- Ways to make the space feel more like you
- Line item budget breakdown
- One stop shopping list based off your goal budget for project
- A second phone or video consult to review Design Plan concepts and proposed budget before moving to procurement phase
- Personal design assistant to manage your ordering and installation process, and answer any questions you might have throughout the project
- Materials maintenance folder
- Final punch list review before we close out your project
- 10-20% off items sourced through Birdhouse
WHAT TO EXPECT
First we'll request room measurements, photos of your space, and a design survey. Then we'll schedule an introductory phone or video meeting to review your project goals and chat about the design process.
WHAT YOU'LL EXPERIENCE
A collaborative and informative process with a personalized service focused on your particular personality, architecture, room use, family dynamics, design goals, and overall lifestyle. We source from 100s of vendors including to-the-trade, vintage, local to your area, and even big box stores.
Though we will likely suggest some of our curated and custom to-the-trade items, you are not required to purchase only Birdhouse products as we feel a mix of pieces is the most natural way to design an interior space.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE
Typically, design plans are delivered 3-4 weeks after our initial phone / video conversation and we've received all measurements, survey answers, and any additional information we've requested. If there is a waitlist, we will let you know immediately (usually an additional 1-2 weeks).
Still have questions? We're happy to help. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org